2) A while ago, the linen scientists (for, you know, there are such things) decided to mess with bamboo. They found that they could use the pulp of said plant, mixed with a cotton weave for added durrability to make the most amazing sheets in the world. They marketed these to Target, which Tif stumbled across and then, with her mad skillz, convinced me to run - NOT WALK - to my nearest target. And soon the world - YES THE WORLD! - will know the amazing gift from god that is bamboo sheets.
And all the pandas went "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!"
And then went back to not screwing.
3) The snow came down like tiny snow balls aimed by God as I walked out of the Target on Sunday night. They even made the little "ppppft" sound when they hit me and my truck. As I got into the drivers seat, I was stricken by the feeling of "my cell phone is not on me." I don't know how exactly I knew this, it jsut was there. I checked my purse, no phone. I checked my pocket, no phone. I went back inside and asked the check out clerk, no phone. I tried to remember if I HAD my phone on me, but had no idea. I im'ed my brother and asked him to call my phone, to see if it was somewhere in the house - it wasn't. He called again and I walked outside and checked my truck and sure enough, it was wedged inbetween the seat and the console.
I need a landline.
4) luuuuush luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush lushity LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH lush! Lushity LUUUUUUUUUUUUUS lush LUSHITY LUSH!!! And Lush sent me wonderful gifty gifts. I just had my bath with dreamtime bath melt and my skin feels OMG SO SECKSY.
5) This weekend was fun. Saturday I went over to the Bloomington Bungalow for Max's birthday. Got to see a lot of people I only see when they throw big parties. Mark, Daniel, Annie and I talked about the stratagy of the Wingman/Cockblock and the unfairness of names. It was a good time and I drove home at 1am IN THE RAIN. IN JANUARY!!!
On Sunay I didn't get to go see Les Mis (saaaaad) but Zack came over and we made braciole. It was AMAZING. Quite possibly one of the tastiest food in the world. We then played Fluxx and Chez Geek. Every time my college science research test subject would try to get some nookie, he would tottally block me. SUCKS! It was a great time.
6) 6 days until Cleveland! If you want to know what I'll be doing, go here! Can you find where I'll be sitting for 13 hours a day?