2) I HAVE PLANS FOR NEW YEARS!!! I will be going to Milwaukee and seeing CAKE live at the Riverside with Carolyn!! We're excited and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. PLUS! CAKE! NEW YEARS! W00T!!!
3) At noon today, we cleared the board and set up the score card for the playoff game. I had the scoreboard up on my computer and would glance at it occasionally and we would update the board. I really wish I could have watched it - it must have been a true pitcher's duel. The first game I saw here in the cities was with Zito pitching, and he threw like he had a bus to catch. A's are off to a good start but it's hard to say how this will end.
4) I think I'm kind of afraid of losing all this weight. Seriously. I know how to be the fat girl. I know how to be invisible because no one wants to look at me too long or stare at the fat chick. I know how to be comfortable and blend in. This is all I know how to be. I don't know how to be a skinny girl and I wonder, foolish as it sounds, if somehow I will change. Like I won't be the same girl I am now. I'm afraid of that change more than anything. I know it's silly and all, but it's true. I don't know how to be anything than what I am, and I wonder how much of what I am is because I grew up overweight.
5) I really, really, REALLY am enjoying Studio 60. I love the writing and the pacing and the acting. I love the whole meta feel of it. However, I don't really like Harriet. I don't know if it's her character or the actress playing her, but I find her boring and...well...not as talented and funny as everybody says she's supposed to be. I like everybody else, just not her. So - who knows, I'll still be watching the show. I think Matthew Perry is doing a GREAT job.
6) LOST TOMORROW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!