- I still have it
- Everybody's hours are being cut
- We may go down to 4 day work weeks.
- Jen will be leaving at the end of January
- CONCLUSION: I am on super ultra probation but I'm very happy my bosses are very understanding and forgiving.
- Application = filled out
- Letters of recommendation = completed and on their way to me
- Personal Essay = DON'T ASK!
- Writing Sample = I am such a hack (and my own worst critic)
- Transcript = mailing request tomorrow
- CONCLUSION: Everything should be out before the end of the year
THINGS I NEED TO DO
- Talk with my realtor and learn what my options are
- get my house professionally cleaned so it's in perfect condition for showings
- Schedule the DIAB to be picked up
- Start making my lists of things I need to do in order to get my ass to California
- CONCLUSION: I still have A LOT to do
THINGS I KNOW
- I have awesome friends who love me no matter what weight I am, but support my choices to lose the weight by being so happy and helpful.
- I have awesome friends who share with me ways to calm down and breathe again
- I have awesome friends who believe in my potential, my skill and my ability
- CONCLUSION: I have awesome friends. Period.