1) Dark outside, a sad reminder that the fall equinox is one month away.
2) My roommate is still not home. This means he's either still at work or on his way home from work, or at a bar with his coworkers, drinking off what possibly was an impossibly long Tuesday.
3) I am sitting on my futon, but not for much longer - I will be going to our workout room and putting in 30 minutes or so on the elliptical and then work on my arms and shoulders. I hate the fact that they are so flubby and I need to build some lean muscle.
4) I am also rather pissed that there will be workers in my bedroom closet at 8:15 tomorrow morning installing a new fire alarm system, even though that's normally the time I wake up and they have all day to do it.
5) Surprised that I'm writing in this more after quite an absense. I suspect I will be writing more and more as grad school starts up.